Program coordinators should meet at least once every semester with mentees and once with mentors preferably half way through the semester to check that the program is running as it should in consultation with mentors and mentees.
Many data required to evaluate the success of the program will be collected including:
1. All self-assessment questionnaires
2. GPA of all students before and after completing the program
3. A list of activities done during the program
- This should be done by the final week in the academic year
- All data should be submitted to KSU mentoring program staff for detailed program evaluation
- KSU mentoring program staff will inform each college with the results of these evaluations